Surely, most of us will agree that the best way to grow personally is through self-knowledge. In my case it is not just a belief, but a reality that I have found throughout my life and career.
Over the past 15 years I have dedicated myself to helping others understand what's the matter and finding the best way to cope, improving their quality of life in a profound and lasting way.
At the moment, besides my private practice, I work with public and private mental health clinics treating children, adolescents and adults. This diversity has allowed me to get to know the most common problems and their treatment, from different viewpoints.
I was educated in English schools, which opened my eyes to other customs and traditions and aroused my curiosity on the culture integration process. As a result, I've been able to specialize in helping English-speaking foreigners to adapt to the local culture.
- EuroPsy accredited Psychotherapist (European Certificate in Psychology)
- Clinical Psychology (University of Barcelona)
- Master in Psychodiagnosis (Ramon Llull University)
- MA in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (University Ramon Llull)
- Master in Analytical Group Therapy (University of Deusto)
- Collegiate Member No. 10539 of the College of Psychologists of Catalonia
- Adult Mental Health (CSMA in the Sarrià district and CSMA in the Sant Andreu district)
- Children and Youth Mental Health (CSMIJ Sarrià- Les Corts)
- Adult Day Centre (for severe mental disorders) Sarrià
- Eating Disorders Institute (ITA)
- Hospiquality (Hospital Sagrada Familia)
- English speaking Consulates (American, British, and Canadian)
- Bilingual schools working withf English-speaking children
- A space conceived for encouraging natural upbringing: mima’m
- ACPP, FCCSM and Sant Pere Claver Joint Research Group (as a group therapist for intergenerational groups)
- Psychiatrists with experience in multicultural cases in Spanish, Catalan and English
- Insurance Companies