Getting to know oneself through others
Family, school, friends, work ... grow and shape our personality in society. Therefore, group therapy becomes the ideal scenario to work in real time our relationship difficulties, this time led by an expert therapist.
Group therapy provides a context in which to share problems or concerns. To understand yourself better, help yourself and others whilst learning alongside others.
How can group psychotherapy help you?
- It complements individual therapy
- It shows us how we relate to others
- We open up to the world around us
- Helps us to discover those previously impercitable blind spots
- Strengthens communication skills and interpersonal intelligence
- Provides a comforting space where we can learn to relate to one another better